Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The te Sligte Family {Niagara Family Photographer}

I'm a bit behind in posting photos from my last family session...but here they are! 

The te Sligte family drove down from Peterborough (not just for the session!) but we jumped right into it as soon as they got here (that's a 3.5 or so hour drive) and everyone did amazing!  I was pleasantly surprised by how HAPPY the kids were and how much fun they were having!  I thought for sure they'd just be pooped and wouldn't be very keen on doing photos.  But I was wrong! :)

I love these kids...they're some of the sweetest bunch I know!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marlene May 3, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

Just a beautiful family, and great photos! Love it!!

Christina Claus Photography May 3, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

Thanks! :)

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP