Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby 'E' {Niagara Newborn Photography}

I recently met 10-day-old baby 'E' from Cambridge who was a little doll!  I was SO excited to have a little girl to photograph since it's been a long time since the last one... I was just dying to use these pretty little headbands I had recently ordered! :)
We had the temperature in the house set really warm so she'd be happy being unclothed...amazingly, she still felt cool to the touch while her mommy and I were sweating buckets (well, at least I was!)  But she was happy (for the most part) and that's what matters! :)
Congratulations again J & A on your little princess!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP