Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Baby 'A' {Niagara Newborn Photographer}

Baby 'A' is here!  After MUCH anticipation by so many people (but especially Mommy and Daddy!),  baby A made her way into the world...and last weekend, I got to meet (and photograph) her!  She was an absolute angel...and so incredibly cute! :)

At one point, I looked at Angela and asked her if she was okay...she looked as though she was about to cry as I was busy photographing 'A'.  She was just full of SO much joy she could barely contain herself...SO happy that their baby girl was finally here.

A huge congratulations again to you, Vic and Ang...I'm beyond happy for both of you! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP