Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baby Janelle {Niagara Baby Photographer}

I don't have too much to say about this session except for OH MY GOODNESS, she is SO cute!!!

Janelle came to see me on the day she turned 6 months old, and she was just a dream!  You can see her newborn session with me here, and I just think she is blossoming into the sweetest little girl anyone could ask for! :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP