Friday, July 27, 2012

ONE {Niagara Child Photography}

My littlest monkey turned one a month ago so we did a (VERY) quick session on a beautiful summery evening.  This little guy is such a JOY...I love him to pieces and thank God everyday for blessing our lives with him. :)

My dear sweet baby boy...this past year has been completely beautiful...you are an amazing little soul and I am so so so thankful for you.  You have made my heart melt over and over again with your sweet smiles and your cuddles.  You are the epitome of 'cuddly' and I have loved every.single.second.  From the second day you were born, when you would wake up every hour or more throughout the night and I finally brought you into our bed because I was just so completely exhausted, I realized you were a cuddler.  It was only then that you started having longer stretches of sleep...you needed to be close to me and feel my warmth.  Maybe it was a 'bad habit' to get into, but in my eyes, it was (and still is) SO good.  I think I need it as much as you do. :)

I love you so much baby boy!Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP