Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love is in the Air

I had such a fun time doing an engagement session a few weeks ago with Rick and Nicole...they're such a great couple!  I don't normally do engagement photos because I don't shoot weddings, but these two will be travelling to the Bahamas next year for a destination wedding, so I couldn't pass up a fun engagement session!  Though I ADORE all the little babies I meet, this was a nice change! :)

Congrats again Rick and Nicole...you two are so great! :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous June 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

you should do more engagement/wedding, these are awesome!

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP