Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Cruz {Niagara Newborn Photographer}

A few weeks ago, I met baby Cruz along with his mommy and daddy and big brother, Jonathan. 

I very much enjoyed the session, not only because I love what I do and get giddy everytime I hear that one of my client's had their baby, but because this family speaks Spanish.  If I believed in reincarnation, I would believe that I was once a Spanish girl (maybe even a flamenco dancer)...that's how much I love everything Spanish.  So when I heard little Jonathan speaking in Spanish, I almost melted.  Whether or not "cheechos" is how you say "cheerios" in Spanish, that's what I'm going to call them from now on. :)

Congratulations, Dave and Tara (and big brother, Jonathan) on your sweet baby boy!  He did such a great job at his session! :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP