Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baby Carson {Niagara Newborn Photographer}

Sweet baby Carson was 6 days young when we met up for his session.  His momma was the second place winner in my 'New Year, New Baby' contest.  Carson was an absolute dream!

At one point I picked him up and held him somewhat close to my face as I was about to transfer him to my next setup.  As I did, his mom asked me if I sometimes just get the urge to kiss the babies I work with.  I looked down at his precious, amazingly kiss-able face, and said "yes".  It's true.  (I also get the urge to take these adorable babies home with me, and I haven't done that yet either!) :)

Just look at that face. :)

Congratulations again, Dave and Natalie!  It was great meeting all 3 of you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP