Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Goertz Family {Niagara Family Photographer}

In celebration of Bill and Becky's 15th wedding anniversary, we met up last Saturday to do some photos of their family of five.  The girls were so much fun and just made me laugh! 

Our families got together one evening back in August (as Becky and I are cousins) and my 3-year-old had such a blast with their girls.  He saw me editing one of the pictures of the 3 girls and he got SO excited!  He couldn't remember their names, but he definitely remembered the fun he had had with them! :)

Happy Anniversary Bill and Becky - I think these capture your family well :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ilse December 12, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

Nice session, love the group shots, not so formal and full of fun

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP