Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby 'G' {St. Catharines Newborn Photographer}

Meet sweet little baby 'G' at 10 days old.  He was wide awake the entire time, and so interested in what was going on!  Big brother 'J' was also adorable, and such a good big brother...at one point  I was holding his baby brother, and he was watching me closely, wanting to be absolutely sure I wouldn't hurt the baby. So sweet!  Thanks K & M for letting me capture this moment for your family!

"For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."  Psalm 139:13-14

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP