Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daydreaming in the Dandelions {Niagara Child Photographer}

On my way to Church this morning, I drove by this field of dandelions and I really really wanted a shot with my munchkin here...so later in the day, when we were on our way to do some grocery shopping, we pulled over, jumped out of the van, and spent literally 60 seconds here.  L was SO cooperative (could be because he'd never sat right in the middle of a field of tall grass and dandelions and he was a little stunned) but he was great!  It's been a long time since I was last able to get a good picture of this busy busy boy!! 
I love him so much!

6 comments:

Emma May 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

This is so sweet! What a great location... Love the colours :)

Anonymous May 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

This photo is pretty much perfection :) Oh I wish I had a field of flowers like that nearby!

Michelle Barbeau Photography May 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

great picture, I didn't know dandylions could look so good! :)

Amber Babbs May 3, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Great capture!!! My husband hates dandylions, but I love them in pictures!!! Great colors!

Tami Tripp May 4, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Fun picture. I am always trying to get good photos of my 3 little guys too. I love the colors.

Tammy Thomsen Photography May 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Oh Christina! What a picture! Yellow is one my fav colours...I need to find me some dandelions! Great Job!

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP