Friday, April 30, 2010

Hello...

As this is my first time here, I thought I'd introduce myself a little bit. 
I am a self-taught photographer, and absolutely LOVE what can be captured with a camera.  Some might say I am obsessed with photography, but I don't think that's a bad thing :) 

I have a wonderful husband (who I have been married to for 5 1/2 years) and a sweet little boy who is almost 20 months old.  These two have been ever-so-patient with me all the times that I've needed "just one more picture".  (Thanks boys!!!)
Since I can't catch up and post from each of the sessions I have done up until this point, I thought I would post a few (well, maybe more than a few) of my favourites so far.
In no particular order, here they are...

1 comments:

photography by anika alonzo May 6, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Oh my! I absolutely LOVE all of your photos! You are so darn talented, I'm turning green over here :) reallly amazing photos!

About Me

My Photo
Christina Claus Photography
St. Catharines, Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Newborn Photographer, Niagara Maternity Photographer, Niagara Child Photographer, Niagara Family Photographer - St.Catharines / Niagara, ON, Canada
View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP